Public Meeting Schedule: Meeting Details
[ New Search ]
- Meeting info
- The Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI) will identify regulatory challenges experienced by the industry for power reactors transitioning to decommissioning and discuss possible process improvement ideas. The NEI Decommissioning Transition Task Force will present its ideas for optimization of the elements of the existing regulatory processes, and a regulatory framework that address near-term issues and minimizes burden. The NEI Decommissioning Transition Task Force will also present suggestions to NRC staff that may help clarify and inform policy and regulatory bases for NRC decisions and development of standard approaches (e.g., templates, guidelines).
- Meeting Feedback
- Meeting Dates and Times
1:00PM - 4:00PM
- Meeting Location
NRC Two White Flint North
11545 Rockville Pike
T-02B3, ACRS Briefing Room
- Participation Level
- Category 2
- NRC Participants
- Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation
Office of Federal and State Materials and Environmental Management Programs
Office of Nuclear Security and Incident Response
Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards
Office of General Counsel
- External Participants
- Industry Representatives
- Docket Numbers - Facility Names
- Related Documents
ML14093A118 - April 3, 2014, Meeting Slide for NRC Reactor Decommissioning Working Group Presentation at Meeting with NEI.
ML14093A046 - April 3, 2014 Meeting Slide for NEI Decommissioning Transition Task Force Presentation at NRC Meeting
ML14093A169 - 04/03/2014 FORTHCOMING MEETING WITH NUCLEAR ENERGY INSTITUTE AND INDUSTRY REPRESENTATIVES TO DISCUSS REGULATORY CHALLENGES FOR POWER REACTORS TRANSITIONING TO DECOMMISSIONING
- Interested members of the public can participate in this meeting via a toll-free teleconference.
For details, please call the NRC meeting contact.
- Interested members of the public can participate in this meeting via a toll-free audio teleconference. Please call or e-mail the meeting contact listed below before Friday, March 28, 2014, 3:30 p.m. EDT to get the telephone number and the pass code.